close

"Love is a butterfly which when pursued is just beyond your grasp,
but if you win sit down quietly it may alight upon you."

"愛是一隻蝴蝶,追趕它只會讓你撲個空.
但如果你靜靜坐下來,它便會落到你身上."


The Difference Between Love and Like 愛與喜歡的不同

In front of the person you love, your heart beats faster 面對心愛的人,你的心跳會加速:
But in front of the person you like, you get happy. 然而面對喜歡的人,你只會興高采烈.
In front of the person you love, winter seems like spring 面對心愛的人,冬天就像是春天:
But in front of the person you like, winter is just beautiful winter. 面對喜歡的人冬天只是個美麗的冬天.

If you look into the eyes of the one you love, you blush 假如你凝視的是心愛的人,你會臉紅:
But if you kook into the eyes of the one you like, you smile. 但假如你凝視的是你喜歡的人,你會微笑.
In front of the person you love, you can't say everything on your mind 面對心愛的人,你不能說出心中的一切:
But in front of the person you like, you can. 然而面對喜歡的人,你言而不盡.

In front of the person you love, you tend to get shy 面對心愛的人,你容易羞澀
But in front of the person you like, you can show your own self 然而面對喜歡的人,你能展現真實的自我.
The person you love comes into your mind every 2 minutes. 心愛的人時刻縈繞在你心頭.
You can't look straight into the eyes of the one you love 你不能直視心愛的人的眼睛,
But you can always smile into the eyes of the one you like. 而你卻能欣然迎接喜歡的人目光.

When the one you love is crying, you cry with them 當心愛的人哭泣,你會一同落淚:
But when the one you like is crying, you end up comforting. 而當喜歡的人哭泣,你會停下來安慰.
The feeling of love starts from the eye 愛的感覺源自於眼睛,
And the feeling of loving starts from the ear. 而喜歡的感覺源自於耳朵.
So if you stop liking a person you used to like, 所以如果你不再喜歡你喜歡的人,
All you need to do is cover your ears. 你只需要堵住耳朵.
But if you try to close your eyes 但是你如果試圖閉上眼睛,
Love turns into a teardrop and remains in your heart forever after. 愛便會化作一滴淚水,永遠留在你的心中.

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 MajorNei 的頭像
    MajorNei

    捏捏捏捏捏捏

    MajorNei 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()